Summer sets in with lot of discomfort and inconvenience. The long spell of the scorching sun for around 4 months a year squeezes out the water from the lands of India. The wrenching heat complimented with acute shortage of water in most of the regions gives rise to another clamour – DROUGHT! It seems life is at stake and that water now seems to be more precious than any other jewels on the planet! This blog on submersible pumps is dedicated to all those engineers and amateurs who strive to pull out at least a drop of water from the bore wells in drought parts of the summer lands.
Amid summer the water level, in all bore wells goes down or aggregate yield decreases. But the release of the engine is steady. So the water comes out for few minutes only. All Submersible pumps are, however, designed to pump out underwater only! In the event that the bore well get empty, the twisting of the engine create abundance heat which prompts loop twisting wear out.
Here are few tips that can come handy to pump out waters from an almost empty bore well using submersible pumps:
- In the first place check the Yield of the bore well or basically check the running time in minutes. In the event that the engine runs 15 minutes ceaselessly without dry you can include time based OFF timer or programmed successive clock in its starter. If you fit clock the engine will stop naturally as per the programmed time in minutes. This clock shield the engine from dry run and recovers your significant engine.
- Utilization correct Head and release model submersible engine to your precise yield and profundity. For that counsel with great bore well submersible engine maker or experts because we have more than 120 models in each hp.
- Avoid Use of compressor pump sets in light of the fact that, the execution of this innovation is exceptionally low. It expends more power, noisy low water output additionally all the more running time contrast with submersible engine pump.
- Use most recent high release submersible pump sets. For sample we planned 1 hp high release pump which convey 85 litre for every moment up to the profundity of 210 feet. For 5 part ordinary family it meets expectations just 7 minutes for each day. It devours just 4 unit current for one month. Same time 1 hp compressor conveys 20 litres for each minutes. Just think the force wastage up to 4 times.
Aside of this, here are few tips that can aid engineers and contractors in the process:
1. Attempt to discover 3 stage availability in your street.
2. Do you require truly 3 stage or single stage pump KW ( 3 stage store is higher than Single stage, I think for month to month bill be same for 3 stage or Single stage). Check with pump master.
3. Talk with close-by house individuals having bore, to think about water availability amid summer. (Which serves to choose the pump!) Sometimes, if you go for higher suction force engine and if your bore can’t yield for the engine limit it will be issue.
4. In any case have funnel steered to Sump & OHT with control valve. It will aides amid late spring, if your drag or pump misfortunes it efficiency.
5. Attempt to maintain a strategic distance from number of twists at conveyance line from bore.
So, here we leave you with best advices on Submersible pumps usage during hot & wrenching summers. Stay tuned as we come back for more!