C.R.I. Control boxes are made of Hi-tech components and designed to perfection with various features to give ultimate protection to the prime movers such as Submersible motors, Centrifugal pumps etc. (All the C.R.I. single-phase submersible motors are supplied with suitable control boxes, which is mandatory). Different types of single-phase and three-phase control boxes are available which can be selected according to the control measures and features required.
Electronic Control Panel
|power Range||0.37 kW to 2.2 kW - 1 Ph 0.37 kW to 95 kW - 3 Ph|
|Method of connection||Single Phase : Capacitor Start & Capacitor Run (CSCR) -
Capacitor Start & Run (CSR)
Three Phase : Direct On Line Starter (DOL) : 0.37 kW - 93 kW Star Delta Starter (SD) : 55 kW - 93 kW
|Degree of Protection||IP 55 & IP 52|
- Incorporated with surge arresters to protect the pumping system from Lightning/High voltage surges
- Technically advanced, highly sensitive pump protection relay (PPR) enables immediate tripping of power supply in overload and under load conditions
- Protects the pumpsets against dry running by sensing the current
- Quick tripping in phase failure and imbalancing voltage conditions
- Control boxes with PPR, comprises of auto start provision and phase sequence protection
- An option for float switch is provided in control boxes with PPR, for the automatic operation of the pumpset based on water level
- Provision of Ammeter and Voltmeter to check the Current and Voltage in specific models
- Attractive powder coated sheet metal enclosure.
- Controlling & protecting all kinds of prime movers especially submersible motors , Centrifugal pumps etc, used for various applications.