C.R.I. Centrifugal Monoblock pumpsets are powered by a totally enclosed fan cooled AC induction two pole motor. Motor stator is made of low watt loss silicon steel lamination assemble under pressure and rigidly locked in the frame.
The windings are of high-grade enameled copper wire offer excellent resistance and are varnish impregnated. Construction of motor frame and usage of quality materials result in high performance and low temperature rise thereby increasing the life cycle of the motor.
- Civil applications
- High operating efficiency resulting in lower power consumption
- Good suction lift characteristics
- Inbuilt thermal over load protector in all single-phase pumpsets upto 2HP
- Specially designed for wide voltage operation
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts including rotor and impeller ensures minimum vibration and longer life
- Back pull-out design for easy servicing & repair
|0.37kW to 2.2kW (0.5 HP – 3.0 HP)
|1Ph – 220 – 240V;3Ph -380 – 415V, 50Hz AC Supply.
|Maximum Total Head
|Maximum Flow Rate
|18 lps (64.8 m3 /hr)
|Cast Iron / Aluminium
|SS – 410
|Cast Iron / SS – 304 / Noryl