C.R.I. Centrifugal Monoblock pumpsets are powered by a totally enclosed fan cooled AC induction two pole motor.
Motor stator is made of low watt loss silicon steel laminations assembled under pressure and rigidly locked in the frame. Construction of motor frame and usage of quality materials result in high performance and low temperature rise thereby increasing the life cycle of the motor.
- Pressure boosting
- Civil applications
- High operating efficiency ensures more discharge
- Optimised hydraulic design for efficient performance
- Good suction lift characteristics
- In-built thermal over load protector, protects the motor from over load fault
- Double shielded ball bearings ensures reliable operation of the pumpset
- Specially designed for low voltage operation
|0.37 kW – 1.5 kW (0.5 HP – 2 HP)
|Single phase – 220/240V; Three phase – 380/415V 50Hz AC Supply.
|Maximum Total Head
|Maximum Flow Rate
|9 lps (32.4m /hr)
|Cast Iron & Noryl
|Cast Iron /aluminum