Gate valves are most commonly used on mainline pipes with high water pressure or high water flow
- Gate Valve is qualified for type testing as per ISO 10848 & Certified complying to fugitive emission as per API 622
- Hardened Seat Minimize online erosion &Providing Maximum Service Life.
- Body Guided wedge ensures positive seating and eliminates side thrust & Flexible wedge ensures tight shut off.
- Graphite packing ring, top & Bottom rings are braided graphite, It ensures effective stem sealing.
- Back seating Features facilities re-packing of stuffing box in line with the valve in the fully open position.
- Leak-proof body –bonnet join with spiral wound gasket.
|DN50 to DN600
|Flanged / Welded
|Class 150 to Class 600
|Hand Wheel / Gear Box / Electrical Actuator
|Carbon Steel / Alloy Steel / Stainless Steel
|General design and manufacture
|Valve face to face dimension
|ASME B 16.10
|Pressure & Temperature Rating
|ASME B 16.34
|Flange Standard Conformity / Butt weld Standard Conformity
|ASME B 16.5 / ASME B 16.25
|Testing Standard Conformity
|Trim & Seating surface as per API 600 Standard