CRI’s Mini Pumps are designed to be reliable and long-lasting. CRI’s mini water pump comes with a wide range of features.
Basics of Mini Pump:
A mixture of water air is used to reach a state of the fully primed pump. A low-pressure zone at the center is created, when the impeller located inside the casing rotates. The pressure difference inside the casing and the outside air causes a suction effect that results in water moving up the suction pipe. The self-priming pump mixes the air with recirculating water, all the air in the suction pipe is displaced and the water is discharged.
- Built-in with imported Thermal Overload Protector
- Specially designed for wide voltage fluctuations
- Powder coated multi-color stator body
- Sturdy and compact
- Double sealed ball bearing
- Pumpset available with extension shaft
|0.18kW - 1.1kW (0.25HP - 1.5HP)
|Single Phase 220-240V, Three Phase 380-415V; 50Hz, AC Supply
|Maximum Total Head
|Maximum Flow Rate
|3800 lph (3.8 m3 /hr)
|High Tensile Brass
|Forged SS / Brass