C.R.I. “SMB Series” Self-priming non-Clog Monoblock Pump’s are especially designed to dewater the sewage and sludges from trenches and pits. It is designed with non-clogging semi open type impellers which is supports for handling suspended solids. These pumps are powered by a totally enclosed fan cooled A.C. induction motor. Motor stator is made of low watt loss silicon steel laminations assembled under pressure and rigidly locked in the frame. Construction of motor frames and usage of quality materials result in high performance and low temperature rise thereby increasing the life cycle of the motor.
- Non clogging impellers ensures free flow of solids.
- Solid Handling capacity upto 8.5mm.
- Quick automatic Self-priming function-no need for footvalve
- Back-pull out type for easy maintenance.
- Efficient pumps with more energy savings.
|0.75kW - 3.75kW (1HP - 5HP)
|Single Phase 200-240V, 50Hz, A.C. Supply
Three Phase 380-415V, 50Hz, A.C. Supply
|Maximum total head
|Maximum flow rate
|Type of Duty
|SMB 140 Mechanical seal arrangement
SMB 240,350 & 580 Stuffing box arrangement