The C.R.I Trunnion mounted ball valve has additional mechanical anchoring at the top and bottom on the ball. This special mounting is suitable for larger and higher pressure valves. Moreover, this design allows for a reduction in valve torque as the ball is supported in two places.
- Oil & Gas
- Paper & Pulp
- General Industries
- Fire Safe design
- Standard double block and bleed feature available and optional double isolation and bleed
- Blow out proof stem ensures that the stem should not blow out of the valve
- Primary soft and secondary metal seat with external sealant injection. Self-relieving Seats.
- Optional Secondary Sealant Injection (6” & above)
- Spring Assisted seat rings ensures a positive force always acting on ball even at no pressure
- Piston action seats (Single piston is standard, double piston is optional)
- Antistatic design