C.R.I. uPVC Column pipes are specially designed for submersible pumps, capable of handling both internal hydrostatic pressure as well as high tensile load caused by the pump weight & column water pressure and weight.
In general the first pipe fitted with the pump will be subjected to high hydro-static pressure and the top most one has to withstand the entire weight of the column water & pump. uPVC column pipes are available in 33,42,48,60,75,88,113 and 140 mm sizes of outer diameter under Elite, ESPY, Medium, Standard, Heavy, and Super Heavy types. The maximum working head for Coupler type is up to 450 mtrs and for Bell Mouth up to 300 mtrs.
- Rigid construction & longer lifespan of upto 25years
- Best alternative for G.I. pipes and are corrosion free & cost effective
- Special care is taken while fixing couplers with pipes to avoid column slippage
- PBTS locking system enhances reliability
- uPVC column pipes are resistant to chemical reactions when used in acidic or alkaline waters assuring long life.
- Handles water with maximum temperature upto 45°c
- Special rubber seal is provided at the end of threads to ensure 100% leak proof even at high pressure.