uPVC Well Casing and Screen pipes are manufactured as per IS 12818:2010 standard available in 40mm to 300mm sizes in different types.
These pipes are an ideal products for protection of domestic, irrigation, industrial and mining borewells, keeping out the gravel pack and foreign particles providing clean and clear water from the borewells.
- Chemical Properties – Non corrosive, ensures longer life cycle.
- Physical Properties – Lighter in weight than conventional metal pipes, easy handling, transportation and installation.
- Economical -Lesser in cost than other alternates, cost of transportation, handling and installation is lesser, being lighter in weight no cranes, welding machines or diesel genset are required for installation
- Longer life – Life cycle more than 30 years, thus saves replacement and replenishment costs.
- Anti Corrosive & Non – Conductive -Excellent life, avoiding electro chemical reactions
- Ensuring Water Quality – uPVC doesn’t impart any colour, odour or taste.
- Stiffness and Strength – Excellent mechanical properties makes it capable of withstanding the hydraulic pressure, the pipes are subjected to, during the construction of well.