C.R.I Submersible pumps offer exceptional value and reliable performance.
As the name indicates, a submersible pump is designed to be submerged within the fluid being pumped. They are also known as Submersible water pumps or open well submersible pumps. They measure up against jet pumps as they are not subject to variations in elevation. They work underwater and rest at the bottom of the well. Submersible pumps use significantly less power, as the fluid they pump is pushed and not pulled.
The prime part of the pump, the motor is sealed with polymers, ‘O’rings, oil seals, and sand to prevent ingress of well water or salt into the motor. This feature helps in extending the durability of the submersible pump. The motor is prefilled with a cooler which regulates the temperature of the pump. A rubber diaphragm acts as a pressure equalizer and guards the motor against pressure and volume variation. The three-phase motor gives additional protection to all the electrical components.
C.R.I Submersible pumps offer higher water pulling capacity, function at wide voltage fluctuations as well, and are easy to install and operate.
- High operating efficiency
- Motor is designed with higher cooling effect ensures the longer life of the motor.
- Extremely tough and hard wearing lubricated journal bearings are used
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts ensure minimum vibration and longer life.
- Specially designed Cast Iron body ensures rigid running of Pumpsets.
- Designed for wide voltage fluctuations
|2.2 kW – 15 kW (3 HP - 20 HP)
|Three Phase 380-415V; 50Hz, AC Supply
|Maximum Total Head
|Maximum Flow Rate
|54 lps (194 m³/hr)
|Cast Iron / SS 410 / Bronze