Borewell Submersible Pumps are vertical, multistage, centrifugal pumps with a motor at the bottom and a pump on the top. They help in accessing the groundwater which is widely used in agriculture. C R I Borewell Pumpsets are the leaders in the water pump field and a wide range of Borewell submersible pumps are available for various agricultural activities.
The primary feature and a significant advantage of borewell submersible pumps is their capability to be submerged in water instead of being held above the ground. Since the water pumps are already submerged they don’t need any priming. The water pressure itself moves the water into the pump instead of using energy to pump water. These borewell pumps can handle the fluctuation of voltage comparatively well and are capable of delivering water even at lower voltages.
Construction of Borewell Submersible Pump:
C.R.I. 200 mm Borewell Submersible Pumpsets are powered by a water-filled, rewindable submersible motor that is suitable for continuous operation. The stator is wound with special waterproof synthetic film insulated copper winding wires and made up of low watt loss silicon steel laminations assembled under pressure and rigidly locked in stainless steel stator shell. Pump components are specially designed for the best possible hydraulic efficiency.
- High operating efficiency
- SS 410 impellers are hard chrome sleeves are used to increase the life of the pump
- Extremely tough & hard wearing lubricated journal bearings are used
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts ensures minimum vibration and longer life
- Specially designed high performance thrust bearing (SS 420 with graphite carbon) to withstand high axial thrust load
- Designed for wide voltage fluctuations
- Best suitable for sprinkler applications
- Fully SS Pumpsets & horizontal application models available
|7.5kW - 55kW (10 HP - 75 HP)
|Three-Phase 380 - 415 V, 50 Hz, AC Supply
|Maximum Total Head
|Maximum Flow Rate
|53.33lps (192 m3 / hr)
|LTB - 2 & SS 410
|SS - 410 / SS - 431
|Upper and Lower Housing
|EN 8 with SS - 410/431 sleeve bush at guide